This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mechangel
    started a topic 2012 Penciljack Holiday Art Swap!

2012 Penciljack Holiday Art Swap!

Its that time of year again!

For those of you who may be new or haven't participated before, here's the break down:

This is a two way art swap. You'll sign up here and, after a given amount of time, be randomly paired with another PJer. You two will communicate to each other on what you would like the other person to draw. Then you each draw the requested piece and then mail it to your partner. Then you post it on a thread that will be started later for everyone else to be jealous of the awesome picture you got

If you're on DeviantArt.com you also have the option of joining in the DA Holiday Art Swap which is modeled after the annual PJ event.

The Rules
    • It's a two way swap. You sign up, you get a partner, you each draw something that the other person requests. Then you mail them the picture. *PLEASE make sure you can receive PMs!*
    • This is for fun, it's not a contest. However, you and your partner will of course be getting each others work, so give as good as you hope you will get.
    • You have until January 8th to get it finished and mailed out, but when you finish its always a good idea to email your partner a scan so they can see it (also helps in case it doesn't make it in the mail)

Once Dec 25th is past, I'll do a new thread and people can start to post scans of their gifts as they're finished.

So, if you're in please reply in this thread. If you're out, please don't reply. I'd like to keep the thread manageable. If you have questions, PM me.

The sign up portion will go until November 25th, that should be plenty of time for everyone to see this.

**Please be sure you can receive new PM's here on PJ, otherwise it may be hard for partners to reach each other through the forum.**

THE PAIRS:

dbennett6684 & FIG
    blamito & stoat
    Jeloschi & bindlestitch
    VagabondX & pigeonmilk
    s.grunow & fatmancomics
    scmarooney & Commantis24
    Ridge & CM_Cooza
    gbeef & Ratcrack
    Heist & brokenhill
    sirandal & mechangel
    Last edited by Mechangel; 11-28-2012, 03:39 AM. Reason: Event signup closed, pairs now posted. Have fun!

• Mechangel
    replied
    Yeah the 2013 thread hasn't been stickied, but here it is: http://www.penciljack.com/forum/show...liday-Art-Swap!

Leave a comment:

• blamito
    replied
    This is last years thread

Leave a comment:

• fatmancomics
    replied
    Um. Veritas71 PM'ed me saying we got paired up but that's not how it looks on the list...

Leave a comment:

• Mechangel
    replied
    I'm glad you guys had fun again this year! I have started a "Post Your Gifts!" thread here:

http://www.penciljack.com/forum/show...liday-Art-Swap

When you have seen, or received your gift from your partner that'd be the place to put it

And a thanks to whoever stickied this year's event thread! I wasn't sure who to ask

Leave a comment:

• bindlestitch
    replied
    I'm done finally. This was fun, I always enjoy these things. Thanks again Mechangel for putting it on.

Leave a comment:

• stoat
    replied
    Me and Blamito are on it.

Leave a comment:

• Ridge
    replied
    And replied. Let the games begin!

Leave a comment:

• CM_Cooza
    replied
    I've messaged Ridge.

Leave a comment:

• Heist
    replied
    PM sent ur way Broken.

Leave a comment:

• Jeloschi
    replied
    And replied to

Leave a comment:

• bindlestitch
    replied
    Pm sent to Jeloschi.

Leave a comment:

• pigeonmilk
    replied
    Got my request sent to my partner.

Leave a comment:

• Commantis24
    replied
    Weeellll scmarooney got screwed... But I am PUMPED.

Leave a comment:

• Mechangel
    replied
    And the pairs are FINALLY posted! Sorry about the delay guys. Look to the first post in this thread for this year's pairs

REMEMBER: make sure there's space in your inbox for a PM from your partner! I recommend exchanging email addresses if you're used to having a full inbox here on the forum.

If you missed out on this year's PJ Holiday Art Swap, the DevArt one is still open for signup until the end of Friday, November 30th. Link is also in the first post of this thread

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X