No announcement yet.

Detective Comics #27 recreation Project-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, glad you like it Ratcrack. Found any Easter Eggs yet?
    Jack Kirby Centennial Tribute Book is free to download.

Joining you in the ABCs of faith - Action, Belief and Confidence

Comment

• thanks for all the work, guys. it looks awesome.
      "when there's no more room in hell...the dead will walk the earth."

my drawings
      my crazy music
      my facebook

Comment

• Came out great. Love the interactive version. All those hidden goodies were a nice touch.

At first I thought the interactive CBR didn't work, but just needed to use a different reader. Got an error message using Comical.

EDIT: Actually just tested it in CBR Reader. Can read the comic but none of the links are clickable. Does the interactive cbr actually work as intended in any tested cbr readers?
        artSTATION | deviantART | instagram | penciljack blog

Comment

• The interactive version of the .cbr is NOT interactive. It's not that clear on the finished post. I will amend.

The main difference between the two versions, other than the interactivity, is that The original is designed for print at 16 pages - (4x4x4x4 - 4 sheets of paper, double sided.)

I am organizing a printed version that I will post soon.
          Last edited by juniorjones; 08-03-2014, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• Just noticed the link to my blog is incorrect on the credits page. Site looks good though!
            JCat Studio Blog

Facebook

Email Me

Comment

• Just letting you know that Fanscene - nonprofit fanzine about comic fandom - (https://davidprice5.wixsite.com/classicukcomicszines) will include the strip in their Batman issue in Feb.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X