X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• candys
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeloschi View Post
    That works too, but if you still wanna order some, try...

http://www.dickblick.com/products/st...FQmqaQodjnMPLA
    thanks a lot! That's what I was looking for!

Leave a comment:

• marcelino
    replied
    Jeloschi - I'll do Gotham by Gaslight for our trade.

Leave a comment:

• Hofling
    replied
    Originally posted by Diesel View Post
    The easiest thing to do is to just cut some Bristol paper to 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches...

I'd still have to buy Bristol paper online, so I might as well buy proper Trading cards

cheers for the link!

Leave a comment:

• Jeloschi
    replied
    Originally posted by Hofling View Post
    Anyone got any tip on where to pick up blank trade cards (pref. shipped internationally)for a reasonable price?
    I would like to get in on this, but gotta get some cards to draw on first
    Originally posted by Diesel View Post
    The easiest thing to do is to just cut some Bristol paper to 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches...

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hofling
    replied
    Anyone got any tip on where to pick up blank trade cards (pref. shipped internationally)for a reasonable price?
    I would like to get in on this, but gotta get some cards to draw on first

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    Any way you want it, Diesel. You don't have to do 2 tho, that was just my offer to try to entice people to jump in, although, I would encourage everyone to make their own offers and deals if they'd like.
    Well I need to do a card paying it forward from the one Marcelino did for me and I'll take the 2-for-1 deal you offered too! You're right that I forgot to request which characters I want though! How about Bishop and Strong Guy?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Jeloschi
    replied
    Any way you want it, Diesel. You don't have to do 2 tho, that was just my offer to try to entice people to jump in, although, I would encourage everyone to make their own offers and deals if they'd like.

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    Well I owe you one, Jeloschi; and I'd love to sign up for your offer. From your list can I do Dark Knight Returns and Batfleck? Since you're doing this as a collection do you want them to be head shots/torso/full figure? Color/pencil/ink/grayscale markers?

Leave a comment:

• Jeloschi
    replied
    Ok, Marcelino, I think I wanna Batman collection, and I have a Thomas Wayne from artrobot, so here's a list to choose from, I'll just edit it with who does what as I go along.

Batman Beyond
    Dark Knight Returns
    Earth 2 Society (Grayson)
    Baleman
    Batfleck
    Adam West
    Keaton
    Dark Claw (Wolverine)
    Speeding Bullets (Superman)
    Kingdom Come
    Jean Paul Valley
    Current Capullo Design
    Jim Gordon
    Gotham By Gaslight
    With GL ring
    Black Lantern
    Red Rain

Leave a comment:

• marcelino
    replied
    I'm gonna change it up a little, hope i don't upset anyone, but this thread sees more lulls than action, so...

I have 20 blank cards, and some new markers. I'm going to offer a 2 for 1 to the first 9 comers, 9 because since Diesel was the last to go, I'll hold a spot for you if you want. I can knock these out relatively quick and really wanna do some new ones. I'm willing to draw any characters you like, and will get to them in the order called. So, any takers?

Also, if I still owe you cards, and you know who you are, P.M. me, I'm sure I still have them and will throw in something extra, and I will need your address again.
    ME! Oh, ME! I actually finished that Cannonball long ago. Totally forgot about it. I'll PM him in a bit.

What did you want Jello? I'll take anything Marvel.

Leave a comment:

• Jeloschi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jeloschi
    replied
    I'm gonna change it up a little, hope i don't upset anyone, but this thread sees more lulls than action, so...

I have 20 blank cards, and some new markers. I'm going to offer a 2 for 1 to the first 9 comers, 9 because since Diesel was the last to go, I'll hold a spot for you if you want. I can knock these out relatively quick and really wanna do some new ones. I'm willing to draw any characters you like, and will get to them in the order called. So, any takers?

Also, if I still owe you cards, and you know who you are, P.M. me, I'm sure I still have them and will throw in something extra, and I will need your address again.

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    Claiming marcelino's card of: Cannonball!

Offering: anything!

Leave a comment:

• VagabondX
    replied
    There should be unless the recipients inbox is too full. Even so, you should be able to click on their name and see options which include send message. You may have to reach 50 posts first, though.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X