Hey there Pj peeps,
To help celebrate having 200 unique creatures in my online gallery I'm giving away a 11"x 8" (approx.) print of an eejit as well as a 6"x 4" mini-print of the above featured eejit (No. 200). Each print will be made from heavy stock glossy paper and mounted onto 2mm thick backing board. It will then be mailed out to one of you guys flat, ready for framing or hanging.
So how do you get yer grubby mitts on these most wonderful prizes?!?
Well..... the above poor wee eejit doesn't have a proper name. He's simply known as eejitus ?????? So this is where I need some help. He needs a name!
All you need to do is e-mail me your suggestions for a name, simple as that. A couple o' things though, a few rules (I'm afraid):
- The name needs to have eejitus in it i.e eejitus somethingorother. It needs to fit with the theme of the other eejits in the gallery. Think of the roadrunner cartoons and you're not far away.
- Each entry must complete the following sentence within 100 words: I love eejits because........ This will only be used in a tie-breaker situation. The funniest/cleverest/most brilliant entry will be chosen.
- Only one entry per person. This competition is open to anyone and everyone! (Yay!)
- Entries to be e-mailed to: george(at)eejits-online.co.uk
- The closing date for entries is Midnight on Saturday 18th July GMT. Any entries after this time will not be in the running.
- The winner will be notified on Sunday 19th July.
- My decision is final. No arguments!
To recap, you need to e-mail me the following:- your suggestion for a name for the poor wee eejit as well as the completed tiebreaker sentence. If you are the winner, I'll write back to you to get your details and the name of the eejit you want on the print.
I look forward to seeing your entries! Have fun!!
AKA George Mackay