Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Ink4884 sketch blog

wow the fourm's been down and i've been busy...most recent to more older stuff.

a series of rough justice league sketches. a world without supes wonderwoman and bats

Blog Entries
    Your faces are amazing. I'm truly jealous.

You're limbs and hands/feet are a bit random throughout though.

For instance, in the Batgirl pic there are two clear problems. One is that her raised fist is enormous - and the other is that the other arm is really, really short (i don't think its a foreshortening issue).

In the pic on the first page where you ask us to 'guess the team' - the guy standing to the left of the pic has feet so small that he'd topple over in a light breeze.

These are all, of course, points that can be easily rectified (if you agree that they're errors that is) - and we're still left with the fact that you draw absolutely beautiful faces.
    Successful kickstarter UPDATE PAGE

yup i hate hates hands...will continue to force myself to draw them so my visual memory starts liking them

You have serious talent But I notice with yur faces you seem to cut their nose and cheek bones a little short almost has a n egg like shape in the profile with no nose to speak off or cheeks?

thanks for lookin

a higher res at my d.a site

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38407254/

justice noticed my thread got edited and got rid of the pesky date. Thanks mods

Good stuff man. Keep it up.

Back from the Lurking Abyss sadman2000's Avatar
    these are very cool but the only thing i can see wrong is that you draw virtually the same girl over and over in a different outfit a female face study would significantly improve your that issue other than that awesome work

for redesign contest and the a higher rest at my d.a site.

thanks for looking..