Sketch Blogs posting guidelines
The following are the rules for posting in the SKETCH BLOGS forum. Topics that violate these rules may be moved, edited or deleted at the discretion of the moderators:
- There can be only one - one Sketch Blog topic per member
- Artwork only - each topic must begin with at least one piece of artwork
- Post your work - post only artwork YOU created
- Stay on topic - it's all about the artwork
- Maintain your image - topics with multiple images missing may be removed
- Direct links - Don't link to artwork posts in other forums (or attachments thereof), galleries or index pages - link directly to your artwork
- Content - Posting images with nudity is ok, but not sexual in nature or ultra violent. If you have such an image, post it as a link instead of using the IMG tag.
- Don't double post - post a given piece of artwork in one Lab forum only
- Don't beg - look for collaborators in the Bulletin Board
- Don't solicit or promote - save the solicitation and the self promotion for the Bulletin Board
- Don't steal - acknowledge the original artist when you post studies or copies of other artists' work
- Don't whine - posting artwork here means you're explicitly asking for public comment and criticism; give and receive comments and criticism gracefully
Questions? Concerns? Comments? Feel free discuss these rules in the Support & Info forum.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
These rules may be revised and/or added to at any time by any representative of Penciljack.com. Please also periodically review the Penciljack Forum Guidelines & Etiquette and the Penciljack Terms of Service as your continued use of this Web site and its features constitutes your consent to be bound by those documents.
Last edited by xadrian; 07-22-2008 at 01:59 PM.