A couple experiments...
I haven't been taking any projects too seriously recently, but I thought I'd post a couple things I was messing around with. Crits are welcome, but I'm guessing people won't have too much to say.
The first is Grim's entry for the Blue Mood draw off. I kept wanting to add rain, but nothing was really meshing with the image. The lighting was supposed to be a street-lamp overhead, but I just went butt-wild on it. For what it's worth:
The second piece was just a little experiment with silhouette. I didn't lay it out, and the more I look at the figure, the more I wish I had. However, for just blotting some black on the screen and dragging it into place, I think it came out alright.