Thread: Artist wanted for sci-fi webcomic, paid thru Patreon audience, 3-4 panels a week

Artist wanted for sci-fi webcomic, paid thru Patreon audience, 3-4 panels a week

Hey everyone! I'm looking around for an artist to work with on The No-Men (a new sci-fi project), as I've got tons of writing and colouring projects on - and wondered if any of you cool peeps would be interested in doing the line art for the story?
    It's a web comic, so the release would be staggered, but designed for scrolling rather than page turning. The story is about the worlds' only garbage crew of space-time, who are misfits in a world where wormholes are banal public transport.
    Just three to five panels Max for weekly release. Planning to make anything past the first third of the initial story patreon only - so it'd be paid once we build up an audience.
    Would that be something you can work with? Ideally a classy style that's very much in the Image/IDW vein to pay homage to/satirise it a little.

Any interest, hit me up with a comment, message here or email to bretturen@hotmail.co.uk.

Anyway, let me know if this interests you at all. Here's some character sketches of mine to serve as a taster.

Brett xo

Last edited by bretturen; 10-03-2017 at 05:12 PM.