Thread: Looking for talented artists, writers, letterers and colorists for antology book

Looking for talented artists, writers, letterers and colorists for antology book

I知 looking for artists, writers, colorists and letterers to produce a few short stories (4-12 pages), it can be full teams or single artists. So there will be only 3 spots open, meaning that we only need 3 short stories, 3 writers, 3 artists, 3 colorists and 3 letterers and I値l give priorities to teams or artists who can finish the books by themselves.

The project already have a great publisher attached , the book has at least 90 pages of finished work and a cover artist that has worked on Xmen, Starwars books and worked with many other big publishers, you can see some samples of the book in facebook under the name Doomsday TV, so please like it. https://www.facebook.com/Doomsdaytvcomic/

I already have invested tons of money on it and I even took a loan to produce it so I知 in debt and I cannot pay anymore so please don稚 ask for money, I just want to give a chance to a few talented new artists to be published by a great company, We can both gain from this experience.

You will need to sign an agreement/NDA if you want to be on this book and you'll need to keep me updated at all the times.

Please reply to doomsdaytvemail@gmail.com , only serious inquires.

A bit about me, My name is Ozzy Longoria, I致e been a professional artist for 20 years and work on countless books an GNs, I studied under Mexican legend Oscar Gonzales Loyo winner of an Eisner award.

Thank you and good luck

Monkey with Crayons [Moderator] Veritas71's Avatar
    I really don't understand how you can invest all your money and go into debt on a project that is precious enough to ask for a NDA, and yet jeopardize all of it by not offering pay for the very people who will make it happen.

If you're already as invested as you say, do a Kickstarter or other money raising site so you can pay your artists and get a product your happy with.
    OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!
    My Blog
    My DeviantART Page
    PUMMEL Statistics: 8 Wins - 3 Losses (6-KO's) 2 Month Champ

Well yea you don't understand, because you don't know the details, the books are already finished (or close to be finished) at least 4 books are in the can and I have 2 professional renowned artists to do the covers (it cost me an arm and leg), I paid for 120+ pages and the covers, now I want to give the opportunity to a few upcoming artists, writers, colorists etc to be in it. because I wished I had that chance when I started in this business and many of the new artists have thank me for doing so, I'm in debt but it's more like an investment and I may do a KS later but I'm not sure, thanks for the comments .
    PS I still need a couple of pencilers for the last 2 spots.

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas71 View Post
    I really don't understand how you can invest all your money and go into debt on a project that is precious enough to ask for a NDA, and yet jeopardize all of it by not offering pay for the very people who will make it happen.

If you're already as invested as you say, do a Kickstarter or other money raising site so you can pay your artists and get a product your happy with.
    Last edited by Gemini Studio; 10-10-2017 at 01:04 AM.