Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Sketch Group 521-IT

Weekly Sketch Group 521-IT

As the movie is all the rage at the moment lets take a stab at It! Penny wise!

As a little experiment here's the description of him from the book (or so the internet tells me, it's been decades since i read it!)

The face of the clown in the stormdrain was white, there were funny tufts of red hair on either side of his bald head, and there was a big clown smile painted over his mouth. If George had been inhabiting a later year, he would of surely thought of Ronald McDonald before Bozo or Clarabell.
    The clown held a bunch of balloons, all colours, like gorgeous ripe fruit in one hand.
    He was wearing a baggy silk suit with great big ornage buttons. A bright tie, electric blue, flopped down his front and on his hands were big white gloves, like the kind Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck always wore.

If memory serves, he was also a spider at some stage of the book? Any way, any and all interpretations welcome and looking forward to seeing everyones take!

fatmancomics- Nice work! just the right level of creepy!

This is the first piece i've done from start to finish using procreate! I'll try and get the new version done soon!

Fatmancomics- Fantastic! really great work!

Great work, guys.

Very cool Pennywise, CJC. How great of a program is procreate? Are you gonna continue using it?

That's some nice work, Fatmancomics.
    My PJ Art blog! Here

On DA -> http://ratcrack.deviantart.com/

On ArtStation -> https://www.artstation.com/ratcrack

"It's better to do something imperfectly than to do nothing perfectly."

Ratcrack- Thanks! i've been using procreate so much i find myself trying to pinch zoom while drawing on paper!

ChrisH- fantastic pennywise!