Yo.

My team and I are working on a superhero genre webcomic. We're looking for 3 skilled pencillers ( 1 main, 2 alternates ) to join our team. Unfortunately, this will not be paid work. We are a team of hobbyists attempting to make money from our comic. Therefore, this will mostly be a labor of love until the comic begins to generate income.

Here's the synopsis :

A fame obsessed young woman is stuck living in her elder twin sister's shadow. She finally gets a chance to outdo her successful twin after she intrudes upon a meeting of unsavory characters. The resulting near death experience turns out to be a blessing in disguise after her extraordinary powers start to manifest. Our heroine takes advantage of the situation to get revenge on the rapscallions ( yeah, I just used that word ) who tried to murder her. However, her quest for revenge often becomes sidetracked by the rigors of being a college student, her tendency to use her powers as a means to get famous, and her slowly diminishing personal life, as a result of her superhero duties. Eventually, the heroine learns that while her new life as a superhero has given her a chance to have her very own moment in the sun, it is not without its costs.

If our project has piqued your interests, please don't hesitate to contact me here or through my gmail :sagittarius54.jt@gmail.com so I can discuss more details and answer any questions.