Hey guys - first time poster here. My name is Kyle B Hebert, and I wanted to share with you all the first issue of my self-published mini-series, "The Lost Souls"!

"Violence, Black Magic, and the American Dream!". Set in a small Virginia town in the mid 50s, The Lost Souls follows Scotty Moore, a disillusioned Irish Immigrant who just wants to fight the world. When Scotty is thrown into the dark underbelly of satanic powers within his small piece of Americana, will he fight against it, or sell his soul for a piece of this insanity?

The Lost Souls features a grungy, punkish artstyle and a tone that doesn't take itself too seriously. The comic can be bought DRM-free from my Gumroad at :
https://gumroad.com/kylebhebert . The comic is currently on sale for 99 cents with the coupon code "junesale". If this book sounds like it might interest you, please check it out and let me know what you think! If you know anyone that might be interested, if anyone could share this around, I would sincerely appreciate it. Thank you!

Preview Pages: