Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Netflix Iron Fist

Testing... for Science. [SUPPORTER]
    [Moderator]
    It's gotten a little better with eps. 6 and 7... at last, the flippin' plot has started moving again, and there was actually one good Danny fight.

Can't argue though, Into the Badlands is doing way more with way less.

Colleen is pretty great. Her relationship with Danny, however... feels forced. She talks about how inspiring a martial artist he is, but if we're not seeing it as viewers then that expression falls flat.
    ONLINE PORTFOLIO
    DevArt

"If something's getting made, then someone's getting paid."

Quote Originally Posted by Inkthinker View Post
    It's gotten a little better with eps. 6 and 7... at last, the flippin' plot has started moving again, and there was actually one good Danny fight.

Can't argue though, Into the Badlands is doing way more with way less.

Colleen is pretty great. Her relationship with Danny, however... feels forced. She talks about how inspiring a martial artist he is, but if we're not seeing it as viewers then that expression falls flat.
    She's acting that way for a reason.. don't think you've gotten there yet at ep7.. but you'll figure it out
    I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it. ~Pablo Picasso

my deviantart
    my sketchbook

Testing... for Science. [SUPPORTER]
    [Moderator]
    Aw, you spoilt it!

Thankfully I don't much care.

She's doing it for Reasons. Well thank goodness for that. I bet she ends up feeling really bad about though, and the fake relationship becomes Something More, et cetera. So far this plot has been ridiculously predictable.
    ONLINE PORTFOLIO
    DevArt

"If something's getting made, then someone's getting paid."

Hm.. sorry.. I know you say you don't care but I didn't think that was going to be as spoilerish as it came out :/ I was just trying to point out that it's not bad acting (well.. not entirely)..
    I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it. ~Pablo Picasso

my deviantart
    my sketchbook