• Simpsons

1 6.25%
  • Family Guy

2 12.50%
  • other

4 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: whats your must watch list of cartoons thats free on tv.

Avatar, Young Justice, Green Lantern, and Avengers: EMH.
    Thundercats I enjoy greatly, but I missed a lot of episodes and have no idea what's going on. I'm sure I'll catch up eventually.
    Ben 10, same deal, except I lost track waaaaay back around Alien Force. Shame, since Ultimate Alien actually looks pretty fun.
    PTX40: Magnetizin' babes since '88.
    ---
    My site: http://crimeroyale.deviantart.com/
    My webcomic: http://blue-blaster.com/

PUMMEL Mod [SUPPORTER]
    [Moderator]
    Graphic Critiques Allowed
    Quote Originally Posted by C William Russette View Post
    What? No more Avengers? Why? Says who?
    Says ComicBookMovie.com via ToplessRobot.
    My Deviant Art page
    My PUMMEL stats
    PUMMEL stats: 58 wins | 55 losses | 31 KOs
    2 Time Heavyweight Champion
    Light Heavyweight Commissioner

Young Justice
    Green Lantern
    The Amazing World of Gumball
    Ben 10/Thundercats

Ben 10 Ultimate Alien just ended. It's coming back next month as Ben 10 Omniverse and getting a complete animation style rehaul which from what little I've seen, I HATE. I'm also a number of eps behind on Thundercats. I've only seem the mini eps of the Avengers which led up to the first season. Been meaning to watch the show, though not crazy about the animation for it. And the first ep of Ultimate Spider-man was enough to put me off it for good.
    Last edited by D.C.; 05-04-2012 at 12:38 PM.

I only want harsh critiques and overlays [Moderator] fatmancomics's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As far as I know, almost everything on that list is on basic cable so I don't see how they're "free". Am I missing something? Do they show them on regular channels on Saturdays or something?

Anyway, Transformers: Prime and Thundercats are the only ones that I'm watching right now. I DVR every single one and watch them as soon as I get a chance (which nowadays is when the baby is sleeping). Both are REALLY good.

Ha. Family Guy and Simpsons at 0. Who even thought it was a good idea to put them on this list??
    PTX40: Magnetizin' babes since '88.
    ---
    My site: http://crimeroyale.deviantart.com/
    My webcomic: http://blue-blaster.com/

Regular Show isn't too bad, it took me a while to get into but I can finally watch it without wanting to gouge my eyes out.. Adventure Time still doesn't appeal to me though

Bob's Burgers is pretty good, there's also a new Scooby that I don't think I've seen full episodes of, but it looks pretty cool, nice animation style, I think they also work in a few subversive jokes

The animation style of Gumball is also very cool, not sure I could actually watch an entire episode though. Aqua Teen's new season is pretty good, going back to their roots

A good new one is gravity falls, Avengers EMH isnt getting a complete cancel they are overhauling it to be in line with the movie because Disney. Young justice is by far my favorite show on tv right now. Thundercats was right behind it but has been put on hiatus and may not return. Super stoked for Korra book 2.

Having a 4 yr old i see a lot of ultimate spidey,adventure time and regular show.young justice always clashes with transformers so yet to see.i liked the tron pilot too.
    Just to add Rigby is proving a questionable role model.the dog has learnt the new command "step off!".

Neophyte
    Young Justice is really the only one that I watch right now. I was pretty pissed when Brave and the Bold got cancelled . That was a flashback to my childhood days of 12 cent DC Comics with the checkerboard strip going across the top of the covers. LOL !

Neophyte
    I haven't seen Young Justice yet...