Thread: Wanna go?

Wanna go?

Hello friends and neighbours.

I'm just in the process of weighing in (looking like I'm headed to the Light Heavyweight division) and I'm wondering if there's anyone out there looking for a fight? I guess it would be a Street Fight unless I'm totally mixed up on that.
    Maybe there's another recently weighed-in Pummeler who's also got a month or so wait for the next round of ranked matches...or maybe there's just some beligerent artist out there who wants some. Either way.

I'm leaning toward a Star Wars theme...pin-up style, probably. Colour would be optional...up to the artist. I'm thinking medium is up to you, as well. Two weeks from when we say "go"?

Anyways, if that piques your interest, let me know.

Later,
    Cody

I'll take you up on that Cody. Star Wars theme pin up sounds fun. Two weeks. Say go. Welcome to Pummel!

Cody, I finished my star Wars pin up early. I'm ready when you are.

Cool. I'm not done yet but I should be done before the 17th...maybe more like 10th, if I really work at it.

Take all the time you need. I tend to burn through projects, that's why I have that loss in my stats.

Apparently nothing. Apparently nothing at all. Solace's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Davis View Post
    Take all the time you need. I tend to burn through projects, that's why I have that loss in my stats.
    That's a good approach though, since you can go back and revise if necessary. I'm more in the "oh crap that's due tomorrow I'd better start" camp, so I respect anyone who's not a procrastinator.
    itís as if he figured that sheer repetition would wear them down, forcing them to submit to his strange, incompetent genius.

Pummel: W 11 | L 5 | KO 8

http://elamin.daportfolio.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Davis View Post
    Cody, I finished my star Wars pin up early. I'm ready when you are.
    I'm done. I sent you the image link in a PM...