Thread: * NSFW * pin-up

* NSFW * pin-up

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I only want harsh critiques and overlays [Moderator] fatmancomics's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Stop avoiding hands and feet and start making some sort of background, even if it's just a geometric shape behind the figure. It helps to make the composition more complete. At least with this one the color scheme is better than the other one.

Blog Entries
    As with your other picture, the legs are great.

The upper body is not quite as good as the legs, in my opinion.

The face and hair is very weak in comparison to the rest of the picture - to the point where it is distracting.

So, yes, you definitely need to work on the shape of the head, the positioning and shape of the various facial features and on the hair. Once you've done that - I think the quality of the overall image will be improved.
    BUY MY STUFF AT BIG CARTEL!

My Twitter

Well, the legs are great if you skip the fact that she seems to have an extra knee on one side (or a tumor), and they're in different places on each leg. The hip connects really well though, and again I like the abdomen.

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, I totally missed that tumour.

Wow. That's huge now that I've seen it.

I think I might have been distracted by the fact that I really like the way they're coloured.

My Twitter

Come to think of it, shouldn't that knee be in full profile rather than straight on? The other knee is in 3/4, so that part's right.

i like this, it's actually pretty cool...reminds me a bit of bisley. knees look fine actually...the bulge is the inner quad and the curious line underneath that is shorthand for the top of the kneecap and the quad tendon area.

Blog Entries
    Yes, I understood that the bulge was meant to be the quad -- but, given the smooth and sleek nature of the rest of the leg, the fact that the quad is so prominent makes it look like an unfortunate 'lump' rather than an athletic muscle.

My Twitter