PDA

View Full Version : PSF challenge CONAN!!!!!!!!!

thordad
11-07-2009, 02:05 AM
Topic CONAN

medium Pencils only

due sat 11/14

we have a lot of new people that must be jumping at the bit to get into the fray .

JC Immortal
11-07-2009, 12:19 PM
Damn id so luv to take u on with this great topic! but i already have a few fights in front of me! GL to whoever takes the challenge!

Eric Henson
11-07-2009, 08:22 PM
I'll take you up on this. Let me know if thats alright!

kae_ae
11-07-2009, 09:23 PM
Interested. Pencils, ok. How do we do this again? Unfamiliar to psf rules.

thordad
11-08-2009, 12:42 AM
Eric was the first to respond , and where as PSF are one on one battles ... I got to go with Eric. ( though in the future kae ae Im sure well meet )
Eric glad you took on the challenge . Good luck :)
Ive checked out your work , I am very impressed and see a formidable challenge for me with this one. very exciting . ( you dont seem to be ranked as yet , but I think you would be a heavy if not a very high middleweight )

Eric Henson
11-08-2009, 04:03 PM
I look forward to both pieces of artwork! Thanks for issuing the challenge with such a great topic. I'll send you mine as soon as I complete it.

Blessings...

Telekinetic Ketchup
11-08-2009, 05:15 PM
if it's open I can get down with my bad self too right? Eh thor? eh?

Hanzou
11-08-2009, 05:58 PM
Welcome back TK! :D

Telekinetic Ketchup
11-08-2009, 06:50 PM
thanks Hanzou been back a couple of weeks no just havn't ventured into the challenge forum :P I'm still out of pummel though or BANNED if you will haha.

Eric Henson
11-14-2009, 08:24 PM
Eric was the first to respond , and where as PSF are one on one battles ... I got to go with Eric. ( though in the future kae ae Im sure well meet )
Eric glad you took on the challenge . Good luck :)
Ive checked out your work , I am very impressed and see a formidable challenge for me with this one. very exciting . ( you dont seem to be ranked as yet , but I think you would be a heavy if not a very high middleweight )

I'm ready Thordad! Do you want me to send you the link or the image (or both)? I tried to e-mail you but your settings won't allow it. Your PM box is full too. Any help?

Eric Henson
11-14-2009, 09:55 PM
Since I haven't been able to get a hold of Thordad yet, I'll simply post my link and my image here when I get back (just in case he is ready to start the poll).

Gotta' go to Wal-mart! Be right back!

sadman2000
11-14-2009, 10:15 PM
He hasn't been on for sometime. I've given him an extension on the deadline with my PSF with him twice and have yet to see high or low of him. Hopefully it'll sort it self out, but if not, you'll get the win unless you give him extra time as well. :)

Eric Henson
11-15-2009, 12:03 AM
He hasn't been on for sometime. I've given him an extension on the deadline with my PSF with him twice and have yet to see high or low of him. Hopefully it'll sort it self out, but if not, you'll get the win unless you give him extra time as well. :)

I don't mind giving him extra time. Did you just PM him with the extension or did you post it in your challenge thread?

Eric Henson
11-15-2009, 12:45 AM
Thordad, instead of posting without you I am extending this until 16 NOV (Monday) at midnight. I know I'm not the originator of this challenge, but there could be a number of reasons that you couldn't make it for this so I'd at least like to try to keep it going.

Let me know if you approve of the new deadline or if you have to drop this completely.

I hope everything is alright. Be blessed!

sadman2000
11-15-2009, 01:38 AM
I don't mind giving him extra time. Did you just PM him with the extension or did you post it in your challenge thread?

In the challenge thread, his PM box was full so I had no choice.:(

Eric Henson
11-16-2009, 08:50 PM
In the challenge thread, his PM box was full so I had no choice.:(

I've recieved no response from Thordad for the first deadline or this second extension so at midnight tonight I will simply post my image here and be done on this specific PSF topic. Hope everything is okay with Thordad. Perhaps we can do a different SF in the future.

Eric Henson
11-17-2009, 12:20 AM
Alright, so this one looks like its going to pass with no submission from Thordad but I'll post my completed piece anyhow.

I finished this up on Nov 14th (original deadline). Had a week to do it but procrastinated until the last day (you know you do it too!). So here you have it:

Conan

http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/Eric-Henson/Pencil%20Jack/ConanPSF.jpg