PDA

View Full Version : PSF Middleweight Challenge

gadgetwk
10-28-2009, 11:28 AM
There were some ranking problems in middleweights and therefore the topic and opponent for my match this month has changed, but I still wanna do a battle using this topic so here's an open challenge for all middleweights.

Topic: Recreate one of your favorite movie scenes. It can be a pinup or sequentials, pencil, ink, color, whatever.

Deadline: December 1st.

Chris Major
10-28-2009, 11:58 AM
December 1st? Wow, that's one hell of a deadline...

Anthony ANMPH Hary
10-28-2009, 12:04 PM
*** sequential

Watch out if you take this challenge, I think you'll have a whoopin on your hands.

gadgetwk
10-28-2009, 12:32 PM
Just trying to give someone enough time so that they can do sequentials if they want. i most likely will do sequentials.

Chris Major
10-28-2009, 12:59 PM
Know what? I'll take you on. I *need* to do sequentials.

December 1st, it is. Full redesign, reinterpretation, or straight-up sequentials of one's chosen scene? New angles and that sort of stuff?
It's pretty much the only question I have. :)

gadgetwk
10-28-2009, 01:21 PM
id say stay true to the scene, but you can play with angles and stuff all you want. adapt it to comic form, dont just do widescreen panels of the exact shots from the movie.

Chris Major
10-28-2009, 01:25 PM
Obviously the latter ain't that thrilling. We gotta be all sequential artists and shit, obviously.

Got your drift. It is on!!

Chris Major
12-02-2009, 01:10 AM
Holy crap, I just recalled this was due, like, now?! Where did all that time go???

How far along are you, Gadget? You willing to extend for a couple of days? I got one page down and as far as I can see it'd be good enough to stand on its own but inks and lettering ain't finished yet.

What say you?