PDA

View Full Version : Any heavyweights want to dance ;)

alfred183
07-28-2009, 07:33 PM
Street fight!!

I want to warm up some more before doing my piece vs Johnny Blaque and I had this idea for a PSF:

Superman Prime vs the X-Men.
Any medium.
One week from acceptance.

Any of you heavyweights game? ;) Bring on the fury :pj:

thordad
07-28-2009, 08:00 PM
Alfred , for the most part the heavy weights seem to keep themselves away from the street fights as much as they can . You have to entice them ( Hadesillo is a sucker for anime , Manj, i is a sucker for anything female , the rest well thats up to us to figure out the right lure ...rofl

alfred183
07-28-2009, 08:06 PM
It's ok if they're too skeeerd ;)

hadesillustrations
07-28-2009, 08:07 PM
Thordad, I don't think that's true. I think heavies are more than willing to throw down when time permits. I really wanted to draw Spider Man anyway, so I accepted Dave's challenge. Other times I just didn't respond to the challenge in time. The rest of this month I'm going to be a bit of a hermit. Other than my PUMMEL entry vs goblin, I'm going to have zero time, but after that I should have lots of time for streetfights.

spidey976
07-28-2009, 08:10 PM
Thordad, I don't think that's true. I think heavies are more than willing to throw down when time permits. I really wanted to draw Spider Man anyway, so I accepted Dave's challenge. Other times I just didn't respond to the challenge in time. The rest of this month I'm going to be a bit of a hermit. Other than my PUMMEL entry vs goblin, I'm going to have zero time, but after that I should have lots of time for streetfights.

Yes it is HERMIT time for you... time for you to get those sequentials done for the FanExpo so we can see your work in our local stores as well as on PJ. Now go hide ... ;)

alfred183
07-28-2009, 08:11 PM
Hades, save me a PSF spot sometime in the next few months if you're up for it. You can choose the topic for that match if you want. :)

alfred183
07-28-2009, 08:13 PM
From one champion to the next... time for you to get those sequentials done for the FanExpo so we can see your work in our local stores as well as on PJ. Now go hide ... ;)

I fixed that for you.

thordad
07-28-2009, 08:15 PM
Alex , I meant no offense and I wasnt singling out heavyweights ( there are many more than just you ) I was simply saying that if the fruit is ripe the temptation is going to be there for them . A heavyweight isnt going to look to take a lightweights open challenge really unless they love the subject and feel the competitor is going to do their best to bring em down .

so no offense meant , I understand time issues ( I run a house hold of my aunt who is debilitated with MS and her two kids and my own two kids who I have much more often than the agreement allows [ thank god ] )

I cant wait till when we meet again in the arena , HadesIllo :)

hadesillustrations
07-28-2009, 08:21 PM
Honestly, I just love drawing. To me, these competitions aren't about beating the other guy - they're about drawing to the best of your ability. Facing Bovey was a real test of my resolve and abilities. I'd learned from my past mistakes and I'm trying hard not to make them again. Regressing is the only way I can "lose" in one of these draw offs. I hope you guys feel the same.

And Alfred, after August is over with, it's on like Donkey Kong. :D

And Thordad, I know you meant no offense man (why does everyone think I'm so touchy?). I was just clarifying that I, personally, would participate in more streetfights and I feel several other guys probably would too. Hell, Manji has been on a roll recently (I have a mild fear of his computer colors). I think a couple other guys have thrown down in the street as well.

Telekinetic Ketchup
07-28-2009, 08:30 PM
look at how adorable and innocent you are in your avatar is there any wonder we're carefull?

hadesillustrations
07-28-2009, 08:33 PM
I'm dancing and waving pom poms and the word "YAYS!" is repeated behind me several times. Obviously, I'm a serial killer.

thordad
07-28-2009, 08:56 PM
Well said HadesIllo , This is the only reason I fear you as much as I fear TK ......simply cause I know you love the art and you will bring your love to the challenges.
God, If I was Batman my rouge gallery would include all of you ]

( your all going down ; might take awhile :p he he he he )

Simply love the format and the participants thank you all

alfred183
07-28-2009, 09:11 PM
So. any takers? *eyebrow raise*

Popninja
07-28-2009, 09:11 PM
So is anyone taking the challenge? If not, Alfred, you and I have some unfinished business. I have vengeance on my mind. Whaddya say? Rematch?

alfred183
07-28-2009, 09:30 PM
You're a heavyweight in my book. I'm in. :D

Due the 4th at 11:59pm?

Manji
07-28-2009, 09:48 PM
Coolness this will be a good matchup.

alfred183
07-28-2009, 09:51 PM
Yes. It should be good and I'm coming for you soon, Manji! >D

So, can you teach me how to color? ;)

Manji
07-28-2009, 09:59 PM
Yes. It should be good and I'm coming for you soon, Manji! >D

So, can you teach me how to color? ;)

HA! I'll take you to school alright. :p Name you challenge whenever you're ready

Popninja
07-28-2009, 10:05 PM
You're a heavyweight in my book. I'm in. :D

Due the 4th at 11:59pm?

That works. VENGEANCE IS MINE!!!!:skull:

;)

alfred183
07-28-2009, 11:17 PM
I came here to do two things: chew gum and beat on old guys. I'm all out of gum >D

Ok, so I take you down again and then I take Manji down. Sounds like a plan, Stan. Draw draw draw :pj:

Popninja
08-05-2009, 06:22 PM
Just an FYI to anyone who's paying attention to this one. I asked Alfred for a 72-hour extension and he graciously agreed. So this one has been bumped back to 8/7/09, 11:59EST.

Thank you again, Alfred. I still have a lot on my plate right now, but there will be no further delays after this one.

alfred183
08-05-2009, 06:33 PM
Whatever it takes to get your full wrath, Pops. Let me feel how bad you want this revenge! :)