PDA

View Full Version : PSF challenge She Hulk ?

thordad
06-08-2009, 11:49 PM
I need to push myself while I have free time to do it , I know there was a recent she hulk off but I really would like to get my hands on her ..

Pencils only

due lets say friday 6/12 by midnight ..

any takers ?

thordad
06-08-2009, 11:54 PM
I only say pencils on this one as the " Rainbow " has been killing me ... ( when god said skittles I thought he said diddles , I replied no thanks I have a fine one >D ) anyways , I know a lot of you love your palettes so I would be ok with color if need be .

jujigatame
06-09-2009, 12:30 AM
I'm game...pencils only would be fine...

thordad
06-09-2009, 12:42 AM
JUJ, Thank you . ( just an aside , I had checked out your work when I was looking around this whole street fight thing , and I am a big fan , you have a post apocalyptic feel to a lot of your pieces , reminds me of a lot of British Comics and artists I have loved ....but better than most )

jujigatame
06-09-2009, 08:44 AM
Ah thanks, man...I'm a big fan of British comicart...good stuff. See you Friday!

jujigatame
06-14-2009, 12:24 AM
As far as I'm concerned, I'm considering this a win via forfeit. Dude, has been jerking me around claiming to put up the poll but not doing so.
Anyway, I contacted the mods about this and I'll make sure to next time go one on one with someone I'm more familiar with instead of a total stranger.

Sorry, if I seem douchebaggish but, I had to hustle to get this done by the deadline and, yeah, I'm a little annoyed that the guy bailed on me.

dfbovey
06-14-2009, 02:58 PM
Yeah, gotta stick to deadlines guys. That's part of the competition.

At the very least, communicate with your opponent if you're running into snags. Sometimes things can be worked out.

In this case, it counts as a win for Juji.

thordad
06-15-2009, 03:24 PM
Hi , I am very sorry . I had a smith fraud incident that wouldnt allow me to access the internet , it hijacked my pages .
I totally agree that the deadlines should be met and that JuJ had every right to be aggrevated and even upset with me.
His work was awesome , and totally deserved the win of its own merit .
Again very sorry

I have nothing but the deepest respect and regard for the fellow artists of this forum .