PDA

View Full Version : PUMMEL challenge

slam
06-01-2009, 04:34 PM
So, calling out for a challenge.

topic: aerial battle
You can depict your own or existing characters fighting it out in the sky. If you want to draw beasts or machines go ahead.

medium: anything you want
challenge: pummel match
color: optional

It's a tough one, so however likes a challenge go on and give it a go :D

Jaguar Wong
06-01-2009, 09:10 PM
This sounds awesome (and challenging). I'd like to give it a shot if you don't mind. What's the deadline for this?

slam
06-01-2009, 11:36 PM
Brilliant you're on Jaguar Wong. I was thinking of deadline on Monday. If you feel you'd need more time, feel free to change it.

thordad
06-01-2009, 11:52 PM
The post title says pummel challenge , in the challenge description you state its an open challenge . Is the challenge open to anyone or was it first come first served ? Its a great topic , posing a lot of challenging issues .. thats why im interested ... thanks

slam
06-02-2009, 12:18 AM
Hey thordad. It's my first challenge post and I guess like everyone else, I didn't really read the FAQ before posting :D It's first come first served, but thanks for you're interest, we'll have to have a match another time.

Jaguar Wong
06-02-2009, 12:54 AM
Monday it is, my good man. The topic is going to be tough for me, since I need to work outside my comfort zone. I'm hoping I learn a lot from this challenge, though.

thordad
06-02-2009, 02:04 AM
Thanks Slam . Definitely look to see you on another challenge . I think I will let you set the topic , you push the limits ... thats great in of itself :)