View Full Version : My first one.

humblerthanyou
05-22-2009, 02:30 PM
You pick the topic.
Ink or pencil. Four days.

I'm a lightwieght, if that matters. :D

acosby
05-22-2009, 04:27 PM
You should make your thread title clear that this is a challenge. I'd thought this was going to be a pic from your first challenge not your actual first challenge.
... if you don't get a reply just message Telekinetic Ketchup he streetfights almost daily and can't say no to a challenge.

Archerion
05-22-2009, 04:29 PM
You should make your thread title clear that this is a challenge. I'd thought this was going to be a pic from your first challenge not your actual first challenge.
... if you don't get a reply just message Telekinetic Ketchup he streetfights almost daily and can't say no to a challenge.

LMAO

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

humblerthanyou
05-22-2009, 04:29 PM

Alright, thank you.

Telekinetic Ketchup
05-22-2009, 04:40 PM
heeey... I take offense to that.... Okay fine so I do. But it was supposed to be a secret! Make it 5 days and I'll go, got one against acosby in 4 days.

Topic : Deadpool.

humblerthanyou
05-22-2009, 04:44 PM
heeey... I take offense to that.... Okay fine so I do. But it was supposed to be a secret! Make it 5 days and I'll go, got one against acosby in 4 days.

Topic : Deadpool.

Awesome, awesome, awesome. I've wanted an excuse to draw him for a while.

Telekinetic Ketchup
05-22-2009, 04:45 PM
Alright cya wedensday.