PDA

View Full Version : PS Question : How To Create Reall Looking Buildings

KlaasKoopman
08-24-2003, 08:31 AM
My Question of today is: How To Create Reall Looking Buildings? ( In Photoshop )

Has anyone got some tutorials for it? Or maybe some examples of people who did this with photoshop? For more information, please visit klaaskoopman.deviantart.com and then look for Journal! I hope you people can help me out,

Thanks in advance,

Klaas Koopman

p.s. I've been redirected from Art Forums, and they told me to look for WarLocks

cabralsoth
08-24-2003, 03:46 PM
i think this belongs in the tips and techniques forum

[TLG]_Spider-Wal
08-24-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by KlaasKoopman
p.s. I've been redirected from Art Forums, and they told me to look for WarLocks

and so will i. you must be dutch btw.
hier komen alleen threads met tekeningen erin. maar als je warlocks zoekt zal ik hem wel even op dit thread wijzen. if you're not dutch forget what i said. ;) look warlockss up on deviant art and you'll soon see why he is called the brickmaster. ;)

KlaasKoopman
08-25-2003, 10:09 AM
sorry for posting wrong ( yes i'm dutch ) and thanks for seeking him up for me! i really need help on this!

WarLocKsS
08-25-2003, 11:54 AM
someone called for me ?

WarLocKsS

KlaasKoopman
08-25-2003, 11:57 AM
please read the first posts :D great ya here!

WarLocKsS
08-25-2003, 03:33 PM
so you want to know how i do buildings ?

WarLocKsS

KlaasKoopman
08-25-2003, 03:42 PM
well i asked on some boards how to do buildings, and they pointed me to this board, and they told me i should ask for you, as you are good or something!;onei;

[TLG]_Spider-Wal
08-25-2003, 04:08 PM
neah, he's not good.

;dvl;

[-Spider-]

WarLocKsS
08-25-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by [TLG]_Spider-Wal
neah, he's not good.

;dvl;

[-Spider-]

word :)

lol

But who exactly told ya to look for me , and on whichs board ?

im just curious .

WarLocKsS

KlaasKoopman
08-25-2003, 04:51 PM

hey warlocks you can't read can you :P but ehm as you can see, i'm send thrue ART FORUMS, http://www.icezaz.com/forums/index.php

now please help me out :D