PDA

View Full Version : Feet

kuje
08-04-2003, 11:44 AM
I took a quick gander at the PJ Links section, and didn't find the type of ref I need. And a google search turned up some disgusting-looking feet, so now I come here. I need reference for feet at different angles. Angles I can't get my own feet in without getting up and going to a mirror every 30 seconds. Plus, I don't have a camera yet, so I can't take any pictures. PLUS, fineart.sk is down while they switch servers. Can anyone help?

Tommy
08-05-2003, 07:56 AM
You don't need to draw feet, just hide them behind little hills like some hacks do!

God help me for suggesting this, but I'm sure there are foot fetish websites out there! If all else fails, ask a friend to pose while you take pictures of their feet.

Did Brune Hogarth make "Drawing Dynamic Feet"?

Blairdesigns
08-15-2003, 02:32 AM
Sadly, Burne didn't add "Drawing Dynamic Feet" into his library, but in "Dynamic Anatomy," there is a whole section on the shapes and angulature of feet. I suggest checking it out for some reference, as it is an excellent book for any striving comic artist.;)

cyspawn23
08-20-2003, 02:10 AM
buy a cheap digital camera u can get one for like $30 of ebay prolly and take pics of yer own feet or a freinds feet and then put em on tha comp and keep doodlin em till u get it right in yer own style or whatever;bat;