PDA

View Full Version : Pondering questions

banshee
07-18-2003, 01:12 PM
I know, doesnt it sound so deep and meaningful?

my question is this: been updating sections of my website and I hv like umpteen poems but I am not sure whether I shld post them all, post them in sections, try not to bore anyone to tears by actually posting 'em at all!

Same goes for that novel in progress- do it as serial and get crits for it? ugh.. I wish I knew. I know I hv to get some major editing for it.. dunno wher eto begin really.

anyone got any suggestions?

later days
B

banshee
07-23-2003, 10:03 PM
I guess not LOL

judging by the number of reads and non-replies LOL

no big :)

later days
B

Vendetta
07-23-2003, 10:33 PM
with poetry, its hard to say... what does your "gut" feeling tell you to do?

banshee
07-23-2003, 10:38 PM
to be honest, I cant decide. (I hear the "so typical female" response lol) I prob pick and choose ones I like and rotate that or something.

I hv two grumbling sons, one who has a cold and one who is just trying to beat up his brother *sigh*.

later days y'all
B

cabralsoth
07-23-2003, 10:56 PM
i would section em off...ie.... romance, sadness, excitement...etc. and if there is someway for you to tally which sections people go to the most you should know which ones to leave on and delete the rest to open more space for future works.... just an opinion... though id love to read some poetry ... were can i find urs? are they on ur site yet?

Vendetta
07-24-2003, 12:07 AM
yeah... post 'em here :D

banshee
07-24-2003, 02:29 AM
post them here? gosh.. I am shy... ;bat; LOL

yup some of them are on the site check it out :) I think what I need to do is to put segments of my novel-in-progress here and get help from y'all. I know it needs re-editing but having written it for so long, it's hard for me to spot any more mistakes or give an opinion as to what needs to be changed ya know? I did the whole copyright thing (my lawyer looks after me well lol) so I am not worried abt that.

Shall I give it a go? Thanks Mike and Robert!

later days
B (Lia)