PDA

View Full Version : Pencil Pages To Ink.

ALLGOLD
04-25-2003, 04:44 PM
Hello all, I want to update my portfolio with some new inks. Anybody know of any sites that have some hi-res pencil pages to ink---besides the inker's vault. That site hasn't been updated in a couple of years. I got some nice pencils off Danny Miki's website, there was a really cool Capullo Creech cover(www.thecreech.com), but for some reason I can't print that one out. Any one have any suggestions, thanks!

xadrian
04-25-2003, 05:38 PM
I'm sure some folks here wouldn't mind donating some pencils.

ALLGOLD
04-25-2003, 07:21 PM
Well, send them over or post em up. Also, if anybody has any 11 x 17" photocopies that they can't put up, I can pay you for the shipping with Paypal to cover the costs. I really would like somewhat current stuff, some more high profile type artwork. Jim Lee Batman pencils would be great. It helps when showing submisssions out that the stuff is rather well known. Speaking of Batman, anybody got a scan of the #612 alternate cover? I heard that the cover is Jim's original pencils sans inks or color.

ALLGOLD
04-25-2003, 07:48 PM
And I've allready inked the Joe Mad pages you put up before Christmas, Inkthinker.Where's them hi res Warren and Hughes pages ya got.

ALLGOLD
04-27-2003, 04:01 PM
uhh.......anybody??

Moroney
04-27-2003, 11:14 PM
these are high rez scans of neil adams x-men pages that remian unpublished and un-inked.

http://www.artistone.com/comicart/inkers_challange/

neil adams x-men pages (http://www.artistone.com/comicart/inkers_challange/)

Send me an e-mail of any pages you may ink...I wold love to see what they look like.

mailto:mike@awal.com

Best,

Mike

ALLGOLD
04-28-2003, 12:33 AM
Thanks for the link, I think that I've already inked a couple of these pages a while back. (I'll see if I can dig em up) I see you got these from the Comic Book Artist Mag, I got em a while back too! I've e-mailed a couple top inkers, seeing if they'd be willing to sell me some photocopies of some more recent stuff. Haven't heard back yet, but its only been a day! I will get that Jim Lee second printing of Batman #612 next WED. Looking forward to listening to some new cds and breaking out the ink!!

eonprez
04-29-2003, 02:29 PM
Have you heard of these?

Check it out at www.eonprod.com

-Brett
EON