PDA

View Full Version : Inking in PS7

ThePaulGuy
03-30-2003, 07:35 PM
Okay. I'm going out of mind with frustration.

In plain English, using explicit directions to any menus that I might have to access, could somebody please tell me how to ink using a CLEAR, SOLID BLACK LINE in Photoshop 7.0? (i.e., is there any way to turn off my Wacom's pressure sensitivity so I'm not inking with a blurry greyish-black line?)

ANY help would be very much appreciated! Like I said, I'm going out of my mind with frustration! Seriously! Thanks.

Mike
03-30-2003, 08:14 PM
You should PM Robin Riggs or Elayne Riggs, who runs the Women and Comics forum.

Robin Riggs
03-30-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by ThePaulGuy
In plain English, using explicit directions to any menus that I might have to access, could somebody please tell me how to ink using a CLEAR, SOLID BLACK LINE in Photoshop 7.0? (i.e., is there any way to turn off my Wacom's pressure sensitivity so I'm not inking with a blurry greyish-black line?)

Assuming it's still the same in PS7 (I'm still using 6) that's an easy one as long as you know where to look. When you have the tool selected there's an icon of a brush on the bar at the top of the screen right in the middle. If you click on it it will bring up the BRUSH DYNAMICS box which has three pull down menus. Just select OFF and your tool will no longer be pressure sensitive.

david09
01-25-2017, 07:17 AM
You must basic knowledge about Photoshop to use inking.